Tuesday – Burger & Dogs Night, plus German Green Bean Soup
Wednesday – Pizza Night, special pizza: Beef and Onion
Thursday – Full Menu, special: Pepperjack Cheesesteak Sandwich
Friday – Full Menu, special: Baked Mahi Mahi with vegetable Couscous
Saturday – Full menu, special: TBD
TUESDAY: BURGER AND DOGS NIGHT, PLUS BEN ANDERTON, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Stop in, say hello to Alaina and enjoy one of our many variations of the classic hamburger and hot dog. Yuengling pints are $1 all day! Local singer and guitarist Ben Anderton returns to the Club once again to perform a variety of covers, 50’s rockabilly classics, and original tunes!
WEDNESDAY: PIZZA NIGHT
Stop in, say hello to Amy, and enjoy one of our many variations of artisan pizzas. Budweiser pints are $1 all day!
THURSDAY: STRUMS AND DRUMS, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Strums & Drums formed in 2016, by Adreanne Foos (guitar + vocals) and Jeff Foos (drums + hand percussion). The duo performs a variety of music, focusing mostly on writing original music and always entertaining crowds with fan favorite cover songs. In 2017, Strums & Drums released their first full-length album entitled
FRIDAY: SOUNDBITE, 8:00 – 11:00 PM
Soundbite plays classic “party rock” and 80’s music you can dance to! This 5-piece band features Joe Weinel (vocals), Scott Lowry (guitar), Tom Davies (bass), Maureen Murray (keyboards), and T.J. Costanza (drums).
SATURDAY: THE RIVER SAINTS, LIVE AT THE MAENNERCHOR CD RELEASE PARTY, 8:00 – 11:00 PM
Over the entire weekend of August 3rd-5th, Steve Vuich, the River Saints, and several other musicians recollected 25 years of the River Saints and other legendary local performers. These 3 days were recorded live, and a memento CD was created which will be available for sale this Saturday! Come in and join the fun!
Our draft beer selections are always changing
On tap are Boulevard Tough Kitty Milk Stout, Blue Moon, Lagunitas Brown Shugga’, Deschutes Hopzeit IPA, Victory Hop Devil IPA, Ommegang Short Sleeve Saison, Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest, Ayinger Oktoberfest, Spaten Dunkel, Kostritzer Schwarzbier, Weihenstephaner hefeweizen, and Hofbrau Original!
On deck: Blockhouse Pumpkin Ale, Dogfish Head Mixed Media, Southern Tier Harvest, and Deschutes Black Butte Nitro Porter
Some dates to look forward to
- Tues. Nov. 6 – Dinner Theater Rejects, Comedy Show, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Weds. Nov. 7 – Karaoke with KJ Eddie K, 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 8 – PM Mirror, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 9 – The Bees Trees, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 10 – Sonny Needs Money, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sun. Nov. 11 – The Dead Leaf Blues Fest in the Festhalle, 2:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 15 – Joe Fritz, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 16 – The Shoeshine Boys, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 17 – Randy Velez, 8:00 – 10:00 pm
- Tues. Nov. 20 – Taylor Borton, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Weds. Nov. 21 – Turkey Night with Juvenile Characteristics, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 23 – Grant Street Exit, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 24 – Saturday Night Special, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 29 – Root Theory, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 30 – Robin & Bob, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Dec.1 – Mike Peterson Band, 8:00 – 11:00 pm