TUESDAY: BURGER AND DOGS NIGHT
Stop in, say hello to Alaina and enjoy one of our many variations of the classic hamburger and hot dog. Yuengling pints are $1 all day!
WEDNESDAY: PIZZA NIGHT
Stop in, say hello to Amy, and enjoy one of our many variations of artisan pizzas. Budweiser pints are $1 all day!
THURSDAY: RUSS SAYLOR, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Russ is a New Castle native and a regularly featured performer at the Club. He plays a wide variety of rock/pop hits, and often leads the crowd with his signature specialty…TV tunes!
FRIDAY: RUBY HORNSBY, 8:00 – 11:00 PM
Ruby is returning to the Club to perform a mix of original music and covers. Her act, self-described as “mountain soul” employs a variety of instruments driven by fiddle and guitar.
SATURDAY: HALLOWEEN PARTY WITH THE HELLBENDERS, plus Repeal Day ticket release, 8:00 – 11:00 PM
This trio consists of Mike Kovach (guitar), Tom Smegal (bass), and filling in, Brad Campbell (drums/keys). They play a variety of rock/pop hits and as tradition holds …they’ll be playing our Halloween party, which we like to think is one of the area’s best! So, be sure to wear your costume and do the Monster Mash!
Also, as tradition holds, our Halloween Party is also the official release date for Repeal Day tickets! So if you want to secure Repeal Day tickets early – that’s another good reason to pop in.
Our draft beer selections are always changing
On tap are Boulevard Tough Kitty Milk Stout, Blue Moon, Lagunitas Brown Shugga’, Deschutes Hopzeit IPA, Victory Hop Devil IPA, Ommegang Short Sleeve Saison, Hacker-Pschorr Oktoberfest, Ayinger Oktoberfest, Spaten Original, Kostritzer Schwarzbier, Weihenstephaner hefeweizen, and Hofbrau Original! On deck: Blockhouse Pumpkin Ale, Dogfish Head Mixed Media, Southern Tier Harvest, and Deschutes Black Butte Nitro Porter.
Some dates to look forward to
- Tues. Oct. 30 – Ben Anderton, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 1 – Strums and Drums, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 2 – Soundbite, 8:00 – 11:00pm
- Sat. Nov. 3 – The River Saints, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Tues. Nov. 6 – Dinner Theater Rejects, Comedy Show, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 8 – PM Mirror, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 9 – The Bees Trees, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 10 – Sonny Needs Money, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sun. Nov. 11 – The Dead Leaf Blues Fest in the Festhalle, 2:00 pm
- Thurs. Nov. 15 – Joe Fritz, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 16 – The Shoeshine Boys, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 17 – Randy Velez, 8:00 – 10:00 pm
- Tues. Nov. 20 – Taylor Borton, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Weds. Nov. 21 – Turkey Night with Juvenile Characteristics, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Fri. Nov. 23 – Grant Street Exit, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Nov. 24 – Saturday Night Special, 8:00 – 11:00 pm