Orange cards are now expired! Please stop in soon to renew for the 2018/2019 season!
TUESDAY: BURGER AND DOGS NIGHT, PLUS STEVE VUICH, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Stop in, say hello to Hennessy, and enjoy one of our many variations of the classic hamburger and hot dog. Yuengling pints are $1 all day! Plus, local bluesman Steve Vuich will be here to entertain during dinner hours! On the patio … weather permitting.
WEDNESDAY: PIZZA NIGHT
Stop in, say hello to Amy, and enjoy one of our many variations of artisan pizzas. Miller Lite pints are $1 all day!
THURSDAY: STRUMS AND DRUMS, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Strums & Drums formed in 2016, by Adreanne Foos (guitar + vocals) and Jeff Foos (drums + hand percussion). The duo performs a variety of music, focusing mostly on writing original music and always entertaining crowds with fan favorite cover songs. In 2017, Strums & Drums released their first full-length album entitled Train of Mystery. The album included 9 live-recorded songs, written by Adreanne and arranged by Jeff, and recorded, mixed & mastered by Matthew Johntony at BMG Studios. Adreanne & Jeff continue to write and arrange original music, and have plans to release another full-length album in fall of 2018 and have plans to release a Christmas album in December of 2018.
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, AND SUNDAY: THE RIVER SAINTS, A 25-YEAR RETROSPECTIVE LIVE RECORDING SESSION, 8:00 – 11:00 PM
This weekend we’re celebrating the birthday of Steve Vuich, a local musician that’s contributed so much to the local live music scene. Over the entire weekend (Friday 8:00 – 11:00, Saturday 8:00 – 11:00, and Sunday 6:00 – 9:00) Steve will be performing with the River Saints and several other musicians who he’s played with over the years to recollect 25 years of the River Saints and other legendary local performers. These 3 days will be recorded live, and a memento CD will be released from the edited material in the near future. Come in and join the fun!
Our draft beer selections are always changing
On tap are Rogue Marionberry Sour, Blue Moon, Lagunitas Brown Shugga’, Evil Genius Adulting IPA, Flying Dog Tropical Bitch Belgian IPA, Ommegang Short Sleeve Saison, Rivertowne Suburban Housewife Blackberry-Cucumber Kolsch, Hacker-Pschorr Maibock, Spaten Original, Kostritzer Schwarzbier, Weihenstephaner hefeweizen, and Hofbrau Original!
On deck: Dogfish Head 60 Minute IPA, Ballast Point Sculpin IPA, and Knockin’ Noggin Cranberry Cider!
Some dates to look forward to
- Tues. Aug. 7 – Jim Scott, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Thurs. Aug. 9 – Chuck Gisewhite, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Aug. 10 – Qwister, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Aug. 11 – The Enablers, 8:00 -11:00 pm
- Weds. Aug 15 – Karaoke with KJ Eddie K, 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Thurs. Aug. 16 – Ben Anderton, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Aug. 17 – Robin & Bob, 8:00 -11:00 pm
- Sat. Aug. 18 – Waterfire After The Fire Party, Tina Daniels Band, 9:30 pm – 12:30 am
- Tues. Aug. 21 – Dinner Theater Rejects, 7:30 – 9:00 pm
- Weds. Aug. 22 – Michael Rodgers, 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Thurs. Aug. 23 – Root Theory, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Aug. 24 – Pan Tropix, 8:00 -11:00 pm
- Sat. Aug. 25 – Pipe Dreams, 8:00 -11:00 pm
- Thurs. Aug. 30 – Mike Handerhan, 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Fri. Aug. 31 – Surf Music Night, double feature with The Hi-Fi’s and The Grease Monkeys, 8:00 – 11:00 pm
- Sat. Sept. 1 – T.C. Davis Band, 8:00 -11:00 pm
- Sun. Sept. 2 – Ruby Hornsby, 7:00 – 9:00 pm